Advanced technologies of the industrial automation
The industrial automation direction is developed in our Company for over 6 years. We have a staff of highly professional specialists which perform engineering taking into account the highest requirements of customers for selection of components and organization of the control logic. The design is performed in the EPLAN Electric P8 software that ensures the design process automation and mitigates the human factor. In further the integration between the EPLAN environment and the CAD PLM/PDM and ERP systems are planned.
The main advantage for the customer is a best value for money when solving the posed problems. The Company performs the turnkey designs starting from technical audit services to the direct commissioning of the equipment and after-sales service if required. We have all required permits and certificates to perform activities.
We offer not only services of industrial automation for the conveyor equipment but also solution of the engineering problems in the field of automation of manufacturing processes and production of any industrial facilities.
JSC “SIA “Akonit” is a partner of Siemens, Schneider Electric, ABB, Omron, Danfoss and other world leaders in the field of automation. The Company has its own area for assembly of panel-mounted products and ensures a high-quality level of cabinet assembly. Prior to shipment all panel-mounted products pass mandatory simulation tests, in testing mode all detected defects of circuits and software are eliminated that in further guarantees a quick commissioning.
Over 6 years more than 450 units of equipment were automated including: belt conveyors, screw conveyors, steeply inclined conveyors, gyratory-cone, roll, jaw crushers, screens, vibrating feeders, shaking feeders, apron feeders, pumps, diagonal ploughs, slide gates, gate valves and other process equipment.
Main customers of automation equipment: Apatit (PhosAgro holding), NWPC, Acron Group, PJSC Polyus, PAO Severstal.
Services of APCS Department:
- exploratory design
- preparation of technical design assignment for customer
- analysis and design of equipment
- design of PLC- and HMI-panels
- development of SCADA-systems
- maintenance, repair, mounting and commissioning at all stages of the equipment implementation
- personnel training
Advantages of automation implementation at enterprise:
- consumed energy saving
- control and optimization of process parameters monitoring
- reduction of manual labor share in the manufacturing process
- improvement of equipment servicing quality
- increase of product quality
- improvement of safety indicators at production site
- timely and exact submission of information to managers of all levels