Pulleys with disks
Belt conveyor component
Pulleys are one of the types of belt conveyor equipment. They are in charge of the belt tension, change of the belt direction, are good for connection with the belt and finally ensure continuous operation of the whole system.
A belt conveyor pulley consists of a cylindrical shell, a shaft, a cast steel disk and a clamp coupling. If necessary, it can be completed with other elements. It is possible to manufacture pulleys with removable plates allowing to replace the lagging without dismantling the pulley from the conveyor.
The production of pulleys with a bearing of series 35 was mastered. The shaft can be connected to the hub through the key or by means of a clamping set that allows making the structure dismountable and repairable.
1. Manufacturing for any widths of belts of different diameters
2. Optimal terms and costs of manufacturing
3. Possibility to manufacture in accordance with the customer’s drawings
4. The strength analysis in Nastran — leading world finite-element system that allows obtaining optimal analysis data and results
5. The equipment is produced at the production site where the extensive retrofitting and upgrading have been performed. It allowed improving the product accuracy and quality. Learn more about the project in the RAZUM News section.
What do you have to consider when purchasing?
When selecting a contractor you should take into account the following parameters: experience, production range, manufacturing and delivery periods, possibility to meet individual requirements. JSC “SIA “Akonit” focuses on specific customer’s requirements. In addition, the production site has arranged and implemented a system for monitoring component manufacturing process. Therefore, the manufacturer ensures a consistent quality of production, its reliability and high performances.
You can get advice and order the equipment for the belt conveyors by phmanufacturing period and a required batch.
JSC “SIA “Akonit” manufactures 4 types of components: drive pulleys, non-drive pulleys, pulleys with disks and beater bar pulleys. A drive pulley ensures the belt movement in the stationary belt conveyor. To ensure a more reliable contact with the belt the shell is lagged with rubber. A non-drive pulley protects the belt against slipping, uncontrolled stops and it is intended to change the belt direction on the horizontal conveyors.