Production of pulleys
Among the production partner sites of SIA Akonit is a site in Vologda, which specializes in the production of pulleys, drive and tension stations for all types of conveyors used in mining, chemical, gold mining, metallurgical, coal and other industries.
Production of Akonit pulleys is focused on the production of reliable products with high performance. For this, technical re-equipment of production sites was carried out and the machinery was updated.
SIA "Akonit" - pulleys and drive stations are made here (Project Ratio)
In 2018, a decision was made to technically upgrade the site. This was necessary due to the growing demands of customers for product quality and project deadlines, as well as tougher competition in the market. In order to maintain the leading position, it was necessary to upgrade the machinery.
The project was named RATIO.
All production processes were analyzed to see if they could be optimized. As a result, at the site, where 15 units of equipment and more than 30 specialists were involved, specialists suggested installing modern multifunctional fully automated processing centers. Thus, the number of personnel and equipment was reduced several times.
Machines from DMG Mori (Germany) - one of the world's leading machine tool manufacturers- and other modern machine-tools were installed at the production site.
- DMC 80fd duo block 5-axis machining center with lathe function and vertical turning of steel, cast iron, titanium, aluminum;
- CNC counter spindle lathe with drive tool CLX-350 for work with small parts, which operates without human intervention and performs operations without repositioning and clamping of parts with the required accuracy. This greatly increases the quality of the products. It turns steel, titanium, cast iron, aluminum;
- NLX-3000 turning center for turning pulley shafts. It is possible to work with large-sized parts weighing up to 5-6 tons. This equipment is unique for our country: only two such machines operate in Russia. And one of them is at the production site of SIA Akonit. The center turns various types of steel, titanium, hard alloys, non-ferrous metal, graphite, and magnets;
- CNC portal milling machine GMG 1630 with simultaneous control of 3 axes for machining of large-sized parts: milling, boring, drilling, direct threading. The maximum weight of the workpiece to be turned is 8 tons.
- EDM machine DK7763ME-11 for manufacturing dies, molds, tools, equipment, machine parts, gears, sprockets, couplings, slotted and key grooves, knives and cutters. It can turn various types of steel, titanium, hard alloy, non-ferrous metal, graphite, aluminum, and magnets.
In addition, the company began producing heavily loaded pulleys for overland conveyors using Doppstadt technology, which was acquired in 2021. The first batch of pulleys was made in the 3rd quarter of 2021.
SIA Akonit is focused on moving toward import substitution. That is why production sites and technologies are localized in Russia. This avoids breaking production chains and ensures that projects are completed on time.
Technical re-equipment will make it possible not only to reduce production time and improve quality, but also to substantially increase the range of products. The new equipment can be used to produce a wide range of products for general industrial and special purposes. Contact us!