Beater-bar rollers clean a conveyor from bulk material and prevent from other material sticking, such as sand, limestone, concrete, clay, etc. reducing Company’s costs on high cost belt scrapers.
To increase efficiency, the roller is installed on the conveyor at the conveyor path end, on a carrying or return side.
Shell thickness – 3.5 – 6 mm
JSC SIA Akonit offers two types of beater-bar roller design with different shaft end boring diameter and any bearing in accordance with the Customer’s technical specifications.
If roller diameter is 57, 89, 102, 106, 108 mm – 6 bars are installed on the shell at every 60 degrees.
If roller diameter is 127, 159, 194 mm - 8 bars are installed on the shell at every 45 degrees
Price is defined individually depending on quantity and production period. Delivery can be included as per Customer’s requirement
Mining, coal, metallurgy, chemical and other industries where conveyor equipment is used
- Improved product characteristics
- Bearing housing increased reliability (labyrinth seal)
- Roller is designed for operation in severe operation condition (high level of dusting and moisture content, impact loads, high speed)
We are striving for manufacturing a conveyor roller to the highest quality standard and therefore we apply stringent quality requirements:
- stringent requirements to the material used (incoming control)
- 100% bearing check
- in-process control at all stages of the technological process of roller production
All this ensures a long-term roller operation period without failures and replacement.